07 October 2005

Pencil Drawing of People - Japanese

Huh, I recovered this link form my favorites... I found this site at some point during last month. It belongs to a Japanese artist HIkotaku(?) so the page is all written in Japanese, in my PC the only thing I see is this "?????????????????" :P BUT.... his work is pretty awesome and my guess is this page is for his original tutorials, this is the kind of studies that let you understand the human figure as a 3d object. If you are not sure where to click, don't worry neither did I. Just click on those buttons at the left. I guess you don't need to read to understand what he is teaching. Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raphael said...

Whats up fool! I thinkz ur blog is mackin! Das right, u got in goin on wit the mad tutorials and shiat. I'd like to learn more about how I can draw my hoes, naked! Gimme some tutorials on how to draw wat motha nature gave us!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home