10 October 2005

Some history and facts about the Pencil

This link comes directly from Arthistoryclub.com, it's about Pencil facts and history. In fact pretty cool! Knowledge can't hurt right? It has also miscellanea facts about pencil. It says for example that it is the cause of many injuries amongst children. I have to say that I'm no small children but one day while I was running on my house with a pencil in hand I had a little accident and since then I have a mark on my wrist with some graphite in it! Yeah... I waited some years and it seems it won't disappear so I guess I'll start my crime-fighting life as PENCILMAN!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this website is RUBBISH i came on it t finf out facts for my homework and got none put some proper facts on it because it is no use THIS WEBSITE NEED TO IMPROVE!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home